Valentine’s Day is all about showing someone you love them. Asides from the gifts, why not add something extra special and send them a valentines day message.
If you are seeking inspiration, here are a few cute messages to send to your loved one:
1.If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
2. If someone asked me to describe you in just two words, I’d say “Simply Amazing.”
3. Thank you for the million little things you do that bring joy to my life. I celebrate you today!
4. My six word love story: “I love doing life with you.”
5. Valentine’s Day leaves my heart full of love and my wallet empty. Happy Valentine’s Day to that special someone who makes it all worth it.
6. I will always love you and you will always be my valentine.
7. On this Valentine’s Day, I reminisce about you and the many reasons you’re so dear to me. I love you.
8. Everyday is Valentine’s Day when I’m with you.
9. You’re always on my mind and in my heart
10. If only you knew how much those little moments with you matter to me. Your voice is my favorite sound, your laughter warms my heart and your smile brightens my day.
11. You were all up in my thoughts when I woke up this morning. Just few months/years after we met and now you are the most important person in my life. I loved you then and i love you more now! Happy Val’s day.
12. I can’t put a price on our memories, but I can make them better by adding a few more to the pile! I celebrate you today!
13. I thank cupid for shooting you and me with perfect aim. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
14. As hard as I try, mere words really aren’t enough to express how I feel about you.
15. This day would have absolutely no meaning without you. You have fill my heart with so much love. Happy Vals Day.
16. With you, everyday is Valentine’s day! You should be told how amazing you are every day. I love you this Valentine’s Day and always!
17. It’s a joy to share my heart with you! Thank you for being a constant source of laughter and love, strength and support.
18. To the best Valentine, you’re always in my thoughts and in my heart. True Love is …YOU!
19. Valentine’s day puts a lot of pressure to find the right gift, to say and do the right things. All I need is you, My Val!