Reports say popular OAP, Tosyn Bucknor is dead. The OAP known as ‘Area Mama’ is Number one trending on twitter due to this news.
She was a staff of Inspiration FM where she hosted her own morning talk show.
According to reports, Tosyn who got married to her German beau, Aurelien Boyer, three years ago, was found dead at her home by her husband last night Monday November 19th when he returned from work.
She was 37 years old.
Tosyn was born with sickle cell anaemia.
Here are a few more facts about her:
- Oluwatosyn Yetunde Ajayi Abisona Bucknor , was born on August 15, 1981 in Lagos to to Mr Segun Bucknor, the legendary musician and Mrs Sola Bucknor, who deals in Aso-Oke and Creative gift ideas.
2. She had an interesting child birth as she was born in a taxi while her mum was en-route on a visit.
3. Tosyn Bucknor didn’t have the all-rosy growing up years as she had to battle with living with sickle-cell .
4. Tosyn also has an older sister, Funke Bucknor who is a well respected Events Planner.
5. Tosyn completed her primary education at Fountain school , Lagos. Then furthered her secondary education at Queen’s College , Lagos State.
6. Tosyn had her bachelors degree at the University of Lagos where she read Law . She had her National Youth Service in Port harcourt , Rivers State.
7. She married her French boyfriend Aurélien Boyer November 15, 2015 at Landmark Events Centre, Oniru.