Sophie Alakija nee Rammal is a popular model and also a renowned actress in the Nollywood movie industry who is from Efik and Lebanese origin.
Blueink takes a sneak peek at Sophie Alakija’s biography
1. Sophie Alakija was born into an Islamic family on February 7th. Sophie is probably in her late 30s, so her age is between 35 – 39.
2. She was born and grew up in Lagos and had a lively childhood. Her parents are Efik in Cross River State, Nigeria, and Lebanese.
3. Sophie Alakija has featured in several Nollywood movies and starred alongside Nollywood top actors and actresses. In this post, we write down Sophie Alakija’s biography, marriage, and her net worth.
4. Sophie who is rumored to be Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend appeared as the lead dancer in his “Holla At your boy” music video.
5. Sophie Alakija formerly was known as Sophie Rammal got married to Wale Alakija, the son of Folorunsho Alakija, one of the richest women in Africa. Their wedding was celebrated on March 27, 2016, in Surulere, Lagos and they both welcomed a child in the same year. The couple have two children.
6. According to recent rumours, Sophie is no longer married to Wale Alakija. She left her marriage a year ago to enjoy her life as a single leaving behind her two children.
7. Some of Sophie Alakija movies include, “Drawing Strands”, “Getting over him”, and “Small Chops”. She also featured in a popular television series “Assistant madams”. In “Getting over him” Sophie featured alongside the likes of Desmond Elliot, Majid Michel, Deyemi Okanlawon, Olive Emodi, and Matilda Obaseki.