Ruth Kadiri is a nollywood actress, screenwriter and film producer who has lived a controversy free life in the Nigerian movie industry.
Blueink presents some facts about her:
1. Ruth Kadiri was born on 24 March 1988 in Edo State, Nigeria.
2. She is the first born in her family.
3. She is a graduate of Mass communication from the University of Lagos and Business Administration from Yaba College Of Technology.
4. She is the founder of a charity foundation called “Ruth Kadiri Kids” with an aim of helping the underprivileged children to achieve their goals and dreams through financial donations and inspirational lectures.
5. She has starred on over 50 movies in a career that began in 2007.
6. In 2013, she was endorsed and certified as a great actress by actress Uche Jombo because of her script-writing skills and acting prowess.
7. As a screenwriter, she has written and co-written several movies some of which include: Matters Arising, Heart of a Fighter, Ladies Men, Sincerity, First Class, Over the Edge. Ruth went on to produce films such as Matters Arising, Over the Edge, Somebody Lied and her latest work Memory Lane which deals with the issue of lies and deceit.
8. In December 2017, Ruth Kadiri announced that she was engaged to Mr Ezerika. She reportedly tied the Knot in 2018 and welcomed her daughter, Reign Nwachinemelu Ezerika in Sweden on August 26, 2019.
9. She won Nigeria Entertainment Awards Actress of The Year in 2015