Peggy Ovire Onoho, widely known by her stage name as Peggy Ovire is a fast growing Nigerian actress, model, producer and television personality.
Blueink presents Peggy Ovire Biography
1.She was born on the 21st of October in Surulere Lagos State.
2. Peggy hails from Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State in south southern Nigeria. She is the last born in a family of six children.
3. Peggy Ovire had her primary and secondary education in Lagos state. She attended Itire Nursery and Primary School, Surulere, and AUD Secondary School, also in Surulere. She later had her tertiary edication at \ Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in Edo state where she bagged a Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance.
4. An ex Miss Tourism Delta State, the actress also won the Miss Galaxy International Nigeria pageant in 2007.
5. Peggy Ovire joined Nollywood in 2013. She was popular in a television drama series “Husbands of Lagos”, movie that narrates five men living in Lagos all having women in their lives. The drama features top Nollywood stars like Kenneth Okolie, Yvonne Jegede, Uche Odoputa,Moyo Lawal, Mary Remmy Njoku, Susan Peters among others.
6. Peggy Ovire has acted in over 70 Nollywood movies some of which include The Apple of Discord, Game Changer, Royal Switch, Playing with Heart, Last Engagement, Mary Me Yes or No, A Long Night, Troubled King, Best of Enemies and many others. She acts in most love movies.
She is also a producer and has produced a number of good movies such as Fool Once, Emergency, Game Changer just to mention a few.
7. Peggy Ovire is single. Addressing her rumored relationship with Frederick Leonard, she said he is just her friend and is like a brother.