Nigerian billionaire and politician, Ned Nwoko has been in the news recently because of an alleged wedding to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.
Here are 7 facts about Ned Nwoko:
1. Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko is a Nigerian lawyer, politician and businessman who was born on December 21, 1960 into the Royal Palace at Idumuje-Ugboko, in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State.
2. The billionaire is a muslim
3. Ned Nwoko got his first degree in Law and History from the University of Keele in Staffordshire, United Kingdom, followed by King’s College London where he graduated with a Masters in Law. He got his honorary doctorate from the Commonwealth University College in Belize.
4. He was a member of the Nigerian House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003. He represented Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South.
5. He is a Senior Consultant with Ned Nwoko Solicitors, a London-based law firm engaged in management and verification of foreign debts of third world countries, including their component states.
6. He is married with children, although his first son, Tarik, died in 2014 at the age of 22.
7. The politician was recently in the news as the alleged husband of Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.