Powede Eniola Lawrence Ajulo, a former beauty queen, a nurse and also a certified pilot has proved that we can be all that we want to be.
Here are some amazing facts about her:
1. Powede Eniola Lawrence, born November 22nd 1991 hails from Bayelsa state and happens to be the last child and only girl with Five elder brothers.
2. She is a graduate of Nursing from Niger Delta State University is a registered Nurse and midwife.
3. Powede is a former winner of Miss University Nigeria and Miss University Africa and in 2013. She further competed with other contestants in 2013 and was crowned MGBN Tourism 2013.
4. The model is a pilot with an excellent PR relation with the flight clients. She got certified by the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA).
5. Awujo the CEO of Tods and kids, a retail children’s quality clothing store that renders the service of making baby shopping fun for grown-ups.
6. She has a foundation called Powede Lawrence Foundation which aim is to advocate for people living with disabilities and the less privileged in the society.
7. Powede got married to Ikechukwu in September 2017 and welcomed their first child some months after the wedding.