Frederick Leonard is a Nigerian actor, television personality and a model prominent for his good looks and exceptional talent in acting.
Blueink presents 8 facts from Frederick Leonard Biography
1. Frederick Leonard is the first child of Igbo parents and a native of Nnewi, Anambra state in Nigeria.
2. He was reportedly born on the 1st of May 1976. Frederick claims he is still in his late thirties but records have it that he is 42 years as of 2019.
3. Frederick Leonard received primary education in St Peter’s Anglican Primary School, Alausa, Ikeja In Lagos State and attended Oregun High School in Oregun, Ikeja In Lagos State also for secondary education and later Kaduna State Polytechnics where he bagged his Higher National Diploma in Biochemistry.
4. Frederick joined the Nigerian Movie Industry (Nollywood) in 2001 and used to act minor characters in movies. He furthered his education and returned to his full time acting profession in 2008. He acted in a hit movie, “Indian Doctor”, a movie that shot him to fame in Nollywood. He built on his skills and acted in another blockbuster television series “Disclosure”. The movie was a huge success with large volume of sales and earned him huge fortune and recognition.
5. According to Frederick Leonard Biography, he has acted in over 100 movies some of which are Beyond Love, India Doctor, Promised Beyond, The Surrogate, Emergency, A Monster Under My Skin, Women, A Better Family, We of Love, Disclosure amongst others. He is known to feature in most romantic movies alongside Ruth Kadiri, Tonto Dikeh, Ramsey Nouah, Ken Erics, Chelsea Eze and other big names in the movie industry.
6. He has been an active model for about 17 years and an actor for 11 years. Also, Frederick is the CEO of Cineworx Entertainment. The handsome actor was, was one time the brand face of an Indian fashion firm – Diamond Ark Lifestyle, Menswear fashion brand Company owned by a Nigerian domiciled in India named John Jesrus. Sources of his earnings are on royalties, sponsorship and endorsements.
7. Frederick’s marital life and sexual orientation have been debated for some time. Even though the actor has severally played roles of a married man in movies, many still consider him as gay because he has remained single. In fact, he was accused of being homosexual but he has strongly denied the accusation.
Frederick was reportedly in a relationship with Pevvy Ovire, but their relationship only lasted for a year. For now, Frederick Leonard is not married and there is no news of him engaged.
8. Frederick Leonard in his years of acting has earned a number of prestigious awards. They include:
- Most prominent actor in Nigeria at the City People Entertainment Awards.
- Best actor of the year at the African Film and Movie Awards (AFRIFIMO)
- Best supporting actor in GIAMA Awards.
- Best actor in a supporting role at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards.