Nollywood award-winning actress and former TV presenter, Belinda Effah hit the limelight after she starred in Tales of Eve and ever since she has never looked back.
Blueink takes a look at Belinda Effah’s profile:
1. Belinda Effah was born on December 14, 1989 and hails from Cross River State
2. Belinda is one of thirteen children in the family, her father was a military officer in the Nigerian Navy
3. She had her primary and secondary education at Hillside International Nursery & Primary School and Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Port Harcourt respectively. She studied Genetics and Bio-Technology in University of Calabar.
4. She made her first television debut in the 2005 TV series “Shallow Waters” but later took a break from acting to participate in the “Next Movie Star” reality series, and finished in the fifth place.
5. Once a TV presenter for Sound City, Effah left the station to start her own TV show – “Lunch Break with Belinda.”
6. The actress who was rumoured to be dating Daniel K Daniel back then became a mother of a boy in 2016. Much is not known about the father of her son except that he stays in the United States.
7. She runs a food store which she launched in 2017 and also House Of Belinda – a Lifestyle and Fashion brand where she sells beautiful foot wears
8. From GIAMA to Best of Nollywood Awards and AMAA, the actress has won several awards for her acting skills. She has been nominated for 2016 AMVCAs “Best Actress in a Drama” for her role in “Stop. She won the Most Promising Act of the Year award at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards.