Baaj Adebule is a Nigerian Nollywood actor, model and a film maker known for his roles in Tinsel, Lekki Wives and The Men’s Club.
Here are 7 facts about the handsome actor:
1.Baaj Adebule hails from Ogun State.
2. He graduated from Covenant University with a BSC in Economics.
3. In 2010, he got an opportunity to start living his dreams of being an actor as he featured on Mnet’s Award winning TV Series, TINSEL. He has since featured on various movies and TV series like; Studio, Deadline, A Perfect Plan, Pound of Flesh, Happy Family, Two Sides of a Coin, Honeymoon Hotel, Four Crooks and a Rookie, Heaven’s Hell, just to mention but a few.
4. In the same year, 2010, he got his first modeling job on the runway in NMAA models awards, He contested for Mr Nigeria in 2011 and he was the 3rd runner up, he has been part of several modeling jobs, TVCs and Print jobs, like Mastercard, Yomi Casual, Femi Toys, Lipton, e.t.c
5. His career as a VJ, kicked off in 2012 when he got offered the job of anchoring the Hit Music Entertainment show MUSIC n Vibes by Elvis Chucks and Ekene Mekwunye.
6. His special skills involves: Playing sports like Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Handball, and Swimming. He is very Athletic and physical fit, he also has excellent communication and people skills, he also has a decent singing voice.
7. Baaj Adebule is fast becoming a regular face in our TV screens more recently in Web series, The Men’s Club