Nollywood actor and reality TV star, Ayoola Ayolola is one of the handsome stars making waves in the movie industry.
Here are some interesting facts about him
1.Ayoola who grew up as the first of five children was born on the 12th of January 1987 and was brought up in Kano
2. Ayoola Ayolola studied Biochemistry at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State. He attended two primary schools in Kano State where he was born. For secondary education, He attended Crescent International School, Kano, and Binta International School, Ejigbo, Lagos State.
3. Ayoola who got his rise to stardom when he won the fifth season of popular reality TV show, Project Fame West Africa in 2012 after auditioning for the show 10 times.
4. Ayoola stole the hearts of many ladies with the exceptional delivery of his character as ‘ Mide’ who is a loving and romantic boyfriend in popular web series, ‘Skinny Girls In Transit’.
5. Ayoola has also featured in several other movies and web series like Everything In Between, Isoken, If I Am President, The Men’s Club and many more.
6. Asides screen acting, Ayoola is also actively involved in stage drama like Queen Moremi and several others and singing. He does covers and stage performances.
7. Ayoola is not married but he has a son.