Adebimpe Oyebade is a talented actress, model and filmmaker who is one of the faces making waves in the Nollywood film industry.
She is an actress known for her role as “onikede” in a movie titled “Agbede Meji” produced by Yomi Fabiyi.
Blueink presents 7 facts about the dark skinned actress:
1. Adebimpe, born on March 23rd is a native of Ijero in Ekiti state.
2. She studied English at Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado Ekiti. She also did her one year mandatory youth service at the local airport in Benin, Edo state.
3. Bimpe started modeling officially in February 2016 and later got signed to an agency (GnG models).
She also started off her acting career in December 2016
4. She has featured in many movies in such a short time. From Damaged to Mask and much more. She has also produced more than 4 movies.
5. She is the brand ambassador for Shapearl Homes, a real estate company.
6. She was nominated for City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress of the Year (Yoruba). She also won “breakout star of the year” at the 5th edition of the Annual MAYA awards and City People Movie Award for Best New Actress Of The Year (Yoruba)
7. Adebimpe is single. She has been rumored to be dating actor, Lateef Adedimeji but she debunked the rumour.
Some of Adebimpe Oyebade’s movies includes:
- Agbede meji (Crossroad) 2016, as Onikede
- I Dance
- Silent Cry (2018)
- Dear Sister
- The Fault
- Fire (Ina) 2018
- Faramola (2018)
- Abike Oni
- Entrapped 2018
- “07 : 07 “A day to remember” 2018
- Adebimpe Omo Oba 2019
See clip below: