Nollywood actress Kenny George is an award winning UK based Nigerian actress, producer and screen writer who is known for her exceptional movies.
Blueink presents some facts about the very private actress:
1. Kenny George was born into the family of Mr and Mrs Adebayo George as the third out of six children. Her late dad is from Ijebu-Mushin and mum is from Abeokuta.
2. She attended United African Primary school and Command Secondary School Ipaja
3. Kenny relocated with her parents to London in 1991 and completed her secondary education at Skinners secondary school for girls Stamford hill and finished in 1994.
4. She went on to study health social care in Islington college and graduated in 1996. She also studied accounting and hospitality management at South Bank University and North West Kent university respectively.
5. Professionally, Kenny began her career in 2013. However, her first appearance was ‘Tete’ by Lola Alao in 2006. However, Koto, a movie written and produced by her shot the actress to limelight which featured late actress Aisha Abimbola.
6. The actress who bears Kehinde has a twin brother
7. She runs a film school called “Ejika Film Academy” in Lagos and has been able to mentor so many youths an stars in making.
8. Kenny George is happily married with 3 children. She lives in London with her family.
9. Some of Kenny’s movies include; Eni omo sin Atupa, Ijewo Ese (Confession), Injustice, Ishana, My Diary, Agbejoro, Koto and many others.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @iamkennygeorge with @repostapp ・・・ Have you seen part1 of "ENI OMO SIN" if yes then you haven't seen anything yet….stay tune for part2 👊👊👊👊👊 #emotionalmovie #lifeofanactor #Godblessnollywoodcrew #eniomosin2 #INIBENSON #remibenson #Godblessbimbooshin #moviemustpay #saynotopiracy cc @bimbooshin @seunolaiyaofficial
10. Kenny George has won many awards in the course of her career. She won Maya Awards for Viewers Choice of the year 2017. She also won Producer of the year at ONAMA awards in 2017.