Cynthia Nwadiora, a.k.a. Cee-C is one of the most talked about housemate in the ongoing Big Brother Double Wahala edition.
Her relationship with partner and fellow housemate, Tobi Bakre has been a major source of controversy.
Read: Tobi Bakre’s Biography
Blueink presents some facts about the housemate.
- Although she lives in Lagos, Cynthia was born in Enugu.
- Cynthia is a law graduate of Madonna University. She obtained her LL.B in 2013. She consequently acquired a qualifying certificate at the Nigerian Law School in 2014. Before now, Cynthia attended Heritage Academy and FGGC, Ibusa.
- She reportedly works as a Secretary at Esmic International Limited. She has been there since 2016. Formerly, she served as a trainee at Sterling Partnership Legal Practitioners and Fidelis Oditah & Co, Lekki phase 1, Lagos State.
- She revealed she loves new stuffs and is a dedicated reader. She also likes cooking and playing tennis.
- What she intends to do with the prize money is give back to the society and start a campaign to make the ministry of education incorporate ‘self-development’ into the educational system.